OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY — AND ANIMAL HEALTH
Professional Pharmacy Resources complies with all state and federal regulations for veterinary compounding as well as USP guidelines. Our highly qualified pharmacists follow stringent procedural standards, using only high-grade ingredients to ensure that every prescription provides reliable consistency to meet your special compounded medication challenges.
The Benefits of Working with Professional Pharmacy Resources
- Veterinarians can prescribe medication specific to their patient’s individual needs instead of only having access to standardized, commercially available dosages, strengths and forms.
- Patients may be less likely to experience side effects if their prescriptions can be tailored to their specific needs.
- Veterinarians can more easily fine tune or modify the dose or prescription as a patient’s needs change.
- Compounded prescriptions can be customized to different formulations that may be more efficient or easier to administer. For example, if a patient has difficulty swallowing pills, the compounding pharmacist may be able to formulate the medication as a flavored oral liquid or chew treat, or possibly as a topical cream or gel.
- Prescriptions may be compounded for sensitive patients.
- Flavoring can be added to make drops, tablets, soft chew treats and liquids more palatable, if desired.
Professional Pharmacy Resources can compound prescriptions in a range of dosage forms and strengths.
Review our list of common compounds — just a sample of possible formulations.